Monday, February 11, 2008

GRAND OPENING Music Monday

I have just received a fresh shipment of available music for the Grand Opening of Music Monday. Though I won't get the new song streaming from imeem.com until tomorrow evening, here is an intimate performance of the song that I will be posting.
BLANK
from Between the Grassless Lands EP



I am about to begin work on the music video for this song, so check back for the next few installments of Friday Flix.

As always, leave comments and tell friends.

If you can't see it, check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kibiMkMOcYw
Or Click the Friday Flix Archive Link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Good song. Excited about the music video... I hope there is more bra tossing.

jade said...

i love it! i know all the words and was singing it out loud at the sleep center. it woke some patients up, but i figure they can be your new fans! love you!