Thursday, March 6, 2008

Getty Images Shoot Finished


Just returned from the Getty Images. I had a great time, and am now really geared up to work all the time. Everyone on the shoot was so much fun; each night I had my own cabin and had a great group of people to work with. I portrayed a hiker, a road-kill deer, two squriel, and a bird.

The offical photos will be posted when I get them, hopefully three months from now, but I'll get headshots of the other actors posted in a few days. I will also, post a more detailed description of the shoot tomorrow. I just wanted to get a few pictures up from the shoot.

1 comment:

jade said...

i do not approve of those skinny jeans! ahhh! aren't your legs screaming and crying (like emo music) to get them out of those. ahh, they look so tight and hot.