Monday, December 24, 2007

Twelfth Night


12th Night Cast
Originally uploaded by bobbychristian
I'm a bit late at posting a review of Twelfth Night at Actor's Playpen in Hollywood.
I saw this show four times. I really enjoyed it. The script is written by Shakespeare so the next comment might be a bit redundant, but the script is so good. There are no holes in the logic of this play. I don't mean I can't find any holes, I mean Shakespeare addresses any possible problems before the audience can consider them.
This cast did a great job at not only putting on a Shakespeare show, but of entertaining the audience. Not all was fantastic with the show; what was bad was usually a bold choice that didn't pan out.

1 comment:

jade said...

hmm, not really a critique of the show- but more of the writing. did this show remind you how much you love shakespeare?