Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Expand Your World Celebration Dinner!

To be completely honest, few companies I've worked with have made it into a special circle I call People and Production Companies which I will pay tons of money to work with when I get Wealthy. Sp8 Digital is one of those companies, and now I have reason to believe Loyola Marymount is in that group as well. After finishing shooting for Loyola Marymount's Expand Your World study abroad program, they have asked everyone involved in the project to attend an informal dinner to celebrate the project this coming Thursday. Adjectives to describe such an action; nice, giving, fun. They really were great hosts onsite and easy/interesting to work with, so this dinner is actually almost too much, but how thoughtful of them to do it.

No comments: