Friday, October 31, 2008

Terribily Exciting Tune News

I can't access the full information at this time, but, this is so exciting for me, I will be playing my music at a Yogurt shope on December 6th from 7 - 7:30.  No, I don't know what the name of the Yogurt Shope is, besides that it is my favorite yogurt shope in LA.  No, I can't say the location right now, I have it written down just not with me right now.  No, it will not pay, but I do get free yogurt and soda.  Now that the no's are gone, I can tell you how very excited I am about someone listening to my music and asking me to perform at their establishment!!!! 
I immediately went to my song catalogue and, though I found it lacking in up tempo catchy melodies, I did devise a rough set list which I will have a month to refine.  As of now, I am considering opening with Unwell for the rest of the set I'm considering Both of Us,Jazz Man,perhaps Estaban, Don't go Home.  I also am thinking of playing two covers, one of Jump, Little Children and one of The Weepies.
Anyway, that's all for now, more later.

No comments: