Thursday, August 28, 2008

Open Mic Performance 8-27-08

Hello everyone. I played a open mic last night at Karma Cafe in Hollywood, a spot that I have seen tons of times but have never visited. The atmosphere was awesome; it has a real small town friendly feel. I performed two new songs Both of Us, which I hope to have copyrighted soon, and Tennessee Town (title still in the works). I am incredibly proud of these two songs, which is why I suspect their first performance wasn't as awe inspiring as I had hoped. Also, the style of both leans towards country/folk, which is not the vibe of this particular open mic, so I'm going to try to find a better spot to try them out.
I hope to work them both into a few other open mics in the upcoming weeks to iron out their performance kinks.

No comments: