Thursday, January 10, 2008

SAG teaser

It's been a few days since I have posted anything, but I've been busy working on my first animation short. I'm proud to say that all the animation is now complete and all that's left to do it add the voices. I'm really excited about the completion of this project, but worried about its reception. We'll see, we'll see. Now, I don't want you to get too excited, but I'm posting a short teaser, its the first few seconds of the piece. There is more to come from me, but this is the first of a few projects that I am completing right now.
I hope you enjoy this, and feel free to leave comments about what you think the plot of this cartoon might be about. I promise you won't be able to guess.

1 comment:

jade said...

I am so excited to learn the fate of "FSU B". I imagine he is learning his way around the city with his trusty little map and he sees abunch of people going into what he thinks is a rave. However, when he gets up to the door he discovers it is really a church of science testing lab. "What is all that science doing in the church and what are they testing?" - i'm sure is going to be the question "FSU B" is wondering. He probably meets some really weird people along the way and gets picked up by aliens.

that is what i think is going to happen. but i can't wait to see the finished product. love you and congrats on your first short!