Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Casting:Bubble the Children's Show


I am currently in a scheduling discussion for the training session of a children's show titled Bubbles. What Bubbles is exactly is a children's show involving massive bubble making. Right now, I know very little about the ins and outs of the production except that it involves performances for both school assemblies and children's birthday parties. Besides that instead of posting what that have told me about the show, since I am not sure about the difference between what I have been told about the production and what the actual production is like, as I find out more, and if the scheduling works out, I'll post more. I am excited to start doing this on a regular basis, since is sounds to me like the combination of acting and being a camp counselor.

No comments: