Friday, May 9, 2008

Performance Tonight, LA Connection

Just a reminder. Tonight at 7:00 at the LA Connection Improv Theatre in Studio City on Ventura, I will have my stage debut with my improv class. I have tickets for cheap if anyone is interested in going. I don't really like going to see improv and I know I'm not alone, but this show should be really good; this other member of the troupe, Caroline, is really funny, not in a stand-up way, and is performing in the same show. If you have an hour it might be worth your time. There will be future dates too.

2 comments:

caroline said...

It's been a while since I visited your blog, and I am clearly the main feature since I am mentioned in 2 entries. Keep up the good work (good work being mentioning me at all oppurtunities possible.)

caroline said...

opportunities is what i meant, what a silly high school mistake