Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Rehearsal:The Bubble Show

As you may or may not know, I have been cast in a touring (or sorts) Children's Show titled Fun and Discovery with Bubbles. We had our first rehearsal this past Monday it was a very unique experience. The four other new cast members/employees and I can now make bubbles in so many more ways then I ever considered, which is actually, I believe, a viable skill. The session went well, we all learned how to make a dozen or so different bubbles and went on our way. Throughout this week I am comissioned to learn the script which accompanies The Bubble Show and practice the tricks. If I think about it, I will post myself running through a couple of the routines as I try and learn them. One actually interesting/exciting tid-bit is the instructor was a Bubble Show person as well and is now a professinal director, and he too is an FSU alum. If only I can make that transcend into more, real work. More to come, the next rehearsal is this coming Tuesday.

No comments: