Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vidi-Greet Round 2

I am roughly two hours away from shooting a second installment with Sandwick Films and Vidi-Greet. In our previous clip, I played a man who resorted to buying a blow-up sex doll once my girlfriend left town. Alas, I did not get to enjoy the sex doll because I was overzealous and pumped her up until she popped. The clip can be seen here:

VidiGreet

Today I will play "Santa in the Bathroom". I not exactly sure what that entails, but I have been told to bring business attire. Anyway, it pays; that's always good. We're shooting at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, which is a far cry from the guest house of the director in which we shot the previous clip. Call time is an early 6:15am. I'm excited to do another clip for this company.

No comments: