Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 Way to see me this week

Here is an update on where you can catch me this week.
Thursday 6-19 @ 7pm, I'm going to play an open mic at the Coffee Bean and Tealeaf on Ventura in Encino. I've never played here before, but I read some great reviews. Write me if you plan to come and I can send you the exact address. The show is slated to begin at 7, but I'm not sure if that's when sign-up begins or when the actual show begins. It's FREE, and it's an open mic so it's not just me you'll get to see if you attend the show.
Friday 6-20 @ 7pm, IMPROV! I'll be performing at the LA Connection Improve Theatre @ 13442 Ventra Blvd, Sherman Oaks. $10 to see the show, unless you contact me then I can get you very discounted tickets. This is one of my last shows with this company for a while and Caroline is scheduled to be in the show, so it will definately be worth checking out.

If I had to choose between the two shows, I'd side towards the Improv because the Coffe Bean and Tealeaf is undiscovered country to me and could present anything.
Hope to see you over the next few days.

No comments: