Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Bubble Show Second Rehearsal


*I'll forewarn you, some of this should be read in a British Accent*
If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted any bits of me performing bubble tricks or entertaining you with bubble science and bubble factoids, but that will happen, and, even though it wasn't posted here, the show did go on.
I had my second rehearsal on Tuesday Mid-day, and I was more or less approved for the show. It looks like I will indeed be performing at children's parties, school gatherings, and camp events throughout the summer of 2008. There are several tweaks I need to make to my performance (my bubble in a bubble is crap) but besides that I think I'll do quite well.
Hope to have some action posted up here early next week.
Here's a tid-bit. The picture for this post is a actual real The Bubble Show moment. The man in the picture is the creator of the show, I call him the Bubble Prince.

No comments: