Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Submission The Adventures of Nupa the Pupa and Slink the Worm

Today I performed my first magazine submission of one of my works; I submitted The Adventures of Nupa the Pupa and Slinky the Worm to Highlights Magazine. It's a young children's fiction story consisting of less that 500 words about the events that transpire once the wind steals Nupa's Gradpa's wings. I wrote it and it was edited by Jenn. Since this is my first submission I am not counting on making it into the magazine, although, that would be awesome. I will keep you up to date when I get a reply, which I am expecting close to the beginning of next month. Either way, today marks my first official step forward onto being a writer.

1 comment:

georgiagirl said...

I look forward to reading it in the doctor's office, the only place I see a HIghlight magazine these days.