Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quick Update Pilot Wrap, New Casting and Rehearsal

Weird Laws the BBC pilot I was working on wrapped. I should probably mention that my bit part was upgraded to one of the four main hosts. I shot for three days filming all sorts of ridiculous law breaks around LA, and now I'm just sitting back and waiting for it to air in England, Europe and the US before the end of the year. I signed an NDA, so I can't say much else here other that than.
Casting: I was cast in a short film titled The Devil's Blues. The shooting schedule was difficult to work around at first, but after some fanagaling it looks like I'll spend the weekend of July 11th in the desert near Barstow. The film focus around the relationship between two characters Jesse, a gas station attendant at an all but deserted gas station, and The Man in Black, a guy who sold his soul to the devil to learn to play the fiddle/violin. I'm playing Jesse and met with the director and the rest of the cast today for our first rehearsal. I'm really excited about this project. Over the next two weeks I'm going to immerse myself in research for the part, but the work should pay off, for once.

No comments: