Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Open Mic Performance

Too much rock for one lens.
Last night I played an open mic at Cafe Muse in Hollywood. I opened with Green Goblin (Disco no more) then went on to Odysseus and closed with Green Goblin (Disco no more). I forgot the words to Green Goblin the first time so I quit and went back to it at the end, where I forgot some of the words again, but just made some new ones up. This open mic was awesome; I would suggest anyone interested in doing open mics check it out. Early on in the evening, there were a few of the weird open mic people, but besides that everyone talented, I liked several of the performers, and even those I didn't like were talented. The staff was great and the atmosphere has a comfortable feel.
This video is the end of Odysseus

This one is the end of Green Goblin (Disco no more)

I'm hoping to play some more open mics this week and next week so check back for new pictures, stories, and videos.

No comments: